Please read, understand and agree to the following before applying to Bazooka Soccer College Showcase:
TOURNAMENT HOTELS: THIS IS A STAY TO PLAY SOCCER TOURNAMENT FOR NONE LOCAL TEAMS.
1. All none local team are required to stay at the Tournament hotels. Team Manager will receive the list of Tournament hotels for hotel reservations once accepted in the Tournament.
2. All teams and players must complete Medical Release form.
3. Registration Fee: U15-U19: $950.00
4. Registration fee is due from the date of your application.
Pay with Check:
Pay with Credit Card:
Application is complete when your registration fee is received. Once a team is accepted and withraw from the tournament, registration fee will be forfeited.
Make Check payable to Bazooka Soccer and mail to:
BAZOOKA SOCCER P.O. BOX 10286 PENSACOLA, FL 32524
Include a copy of your registration with your payment; Team gender, ages group, club and name.
5. *** Book your departure flights from 6:00pm out of Orlando International Airport due to final games.
6. Clubs/Teams are responsible for the Behavior of their Coaches, Parents and Players on and of the field and keep in mind that College coaches, Referees and Scouts may be staying in thesame hotels.
7. Once your application is complete; Application & Registration fee received, you will be contacted immediately regarding acceptance. (You do not have to wait for application deadline). If your team is not accepted, 100% of your registration fee will be returned to you immediately.
8. We have a mandatory Team check-in on Friday night March 1, 2019 from 6:00pm - 9:00pm all teams must bring all tournament Documents for verification at check-in.
9. Pets, Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco products of any type is prohibited in this tournament.
10. A minimum of 3 games are guaranteed plus finals.
11. Awards: 1st and 2nd Place
12. Incase of odd numbers brackets will be combined
13. Please do not call or email us to find out the teams that have been accepted before you register your team (that was at the early stage of this College Showcase). Complete the application process and we will let you know if your team is accepted or not.
14. You have read the Rules of this competition and agree to them.
TEAM MANAGERS CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM(S) HERE:
The 14th Annual Bazooka Soccer College Showcase March 2-3, 2019 for Boys and Girls U15-U19 will be at the Northwest Complex Apopka, Florida. Orlando area is a centralized location for College Coaches, Teams and players from Northern States. So plan your team/family spring break or vacation around Bazooka Soccer College Showcase. Tourist attractions and theme parks are about 30-45 minutes from soccer fields. Games will be played March 2-3, 2019 at the Northwest Complex 3710 Jason Dwelley Pkwy Apopka, Florida 32712
Tournament fields are close to Restaurants, Lodging and about 30-40 minutes to tourist attractions in Orlando/Kissimmee area such as Sea World, Aquatica, Universal Orlando, Islands of Adventure and all Disney Parks (Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios).
COLLEGE SHOWCASE HOTELS: About 20 minutes to Soccer Fields.
AIRPORT: Orlando International Airport.
Format: 3 team bracket, 4 team bracket, 5 team bracket, 6 team bracket, 7 team bracket, 8 team bracket, 12 team bracket.
Application Deadline: February 24, 2019
Accepted teams will be posted: February 25, 2019
Schedule will be posted: February 25, 2019 MONDAY NIGHT
Team Managers, complete the application process: register your team and mail your team's registration fee to Bazooka Soccer and once this process is completed, we will let you know if your team is accepted ASAP. You do not have to wait for application deadline to know if your team is acepted. Once your team is accepted, you will receive Hotel and Team check-in information and all accepted teams must stay in the approved Hotels. Any team that fail to stay in the tournament Hotel will forfeit their registration fee and will not participate in the tournament.
Teams will be assigned to Divisions and the teams in each Division with the highest points according to the tournament point system will be the Champion. Awards: 1st and 2nd Placed Teams.
ENTRY FEE: DEADLINE:
U15 U16 U17 U18 U19
Application Deadline: February 24, 2019
* Application and checks must be send in together. Send in your registration early for consideration. Register now Space is limited:
Make checks payable to:
P. O. BOX 10286
PENSACOLA, FLORIDA 32524
State Cup, ODP, Regional, Premier, Select, teams will be accepted in the tournament. Selection will be based on evaluation of your record and results of top tournaments attended, however, some teams will be invited to participate in the Showcase. A minimum of three (3) games are guaranteed plus finals.
Tournament Committee reserves the right to contact your State and National Association for your previous and present records and may combine divisions incase of odd numbers in a division. Any team that register after February 24, 2019 Application deadline must pay an additional $25.00 please contact us before you register to make sure that space is still available for your team.
Accepted teams will be emailed via team's primary contact and if your team is not accepted, you will be notified as soon as possible and your fee will be returned immediately. REGISTER EARLY! Once a respective age bracket is filled teams will be turned away regardless of application deadline. If you are entering more than ONE TEAM, Coaches must come with Assistance Coaches. No refunds due to bad weather, after your team is accepted or withdrawal of application after application deadline. Full payment is required with your application and if your team is not accepted, your entry fee will be refunded in full.
The following are not allowed at Northwest Complex at any time: Tobacco Products of any type, Alchoholic Beverages, Pets, Dog(s) except for service Dog with Permit.
- All teams must have the following documents at a mandatory team check-in on Friday night March 1, 2019 at the Main Host Hotel - HILTON ORLANDO/ALTAMONTE SPRINGS
LOCATION FOR TEAM CHECK-IN ON FRIDAY NIGHT MARCH 1, 2019
350 S. Northlake Blvd Altamonte Springs, Florida 32701
- Please have your documents in alphabetical order for easy and quick team check-in on Friday night.
- Valid player and coaches passes must be laminated.
- Five copies of official team roster.
- National (State) Association Approved Guest player form: 5 copies per player if you have a Guest player. 7 Guest players allowed.
- Medical release form for each player (None FYSA members may use their own).
- Permission to travel form (out-of-state teams) US Club Soccer N/A
- International Teams contact Tournament Director for information regarding Medical release form. Remember to purchase Travel Insurance for your team from your travel agent when you buy flight ticket for your team.
- Passport required for all Foreign players at Check-in Friday night.
- Player picture Identification cards (Player Passes) for all Foreign players.
- Approval from your National Association to participate in this tournament.
- National Association approved Guest player Form if applicable
Northwest Complex 3710 Jason Dwelley Pkwy Apopka, Florida, 32712
FOR TOURNAMENT QUESTIONS: email@example.com