The 17th Annual Bazooka Soccer Classic October 6-7, 2018 will be at Northwest Complex Apopka, Florida for Boys and Girls U8/9 Silver & 9-U19 The Bazooka Soccer Classic is open to All USSF Affiliates, US Youth Soccer, US Club Soccer,Super Y, AYSO, SAY, USSSA.
Games will be played October 6-7, 2018 at 3710 Jason Dwelley Parkwat Apopka, Florida 32712
Tournament fields are 10-20 minutes to Restaurants, Lodging and 30-40 minutes to tourist attractions in Orlando area such as Sea World, Aquatica, Universal Orlando, Islands of Adventure and all Disney Parks (Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios).
AIRPORT: Orlando International Airport.
3 team bracket, 4 team bracket, 5 team bracket, 6 team bracket, 7 team bracket and 8 team bracket. Brackets will be combined incase of odd numbers.
PRELIMINARY GAMES: U13 - U19 = 2x30 Minutes plus 5 Minutes Break
U13/U14 = 2x35 Minutes plus 5 Minutes Break
U15/16 = 2x40 Minutes plus 5 Minutes Break
U17-U19 = 2x45 Minutes plus 5 Minutes Break
Application Deadline: October 1, 2018
Accepted teams will be posted: October 1, 2018
Schedule will be posted Monday Night October 1, 2018
Games: October 6-7, 2018Tournament HotelsTournament Teams:
U8/9 SILVER & U9 = 7v7 OFFSIDE - NEW USSF, USYS & FYSA RULE
U10 = 7v7 OFFSIDE - NEW USSF, USYS & FYSA RULE
U11 = 9v9
U12 = 9v9
U13 U14 U15 U16 U17 U18 = 11v11
Register your team(s) now space is limited:
TOURNAMENT AWARDS: Players - 1st & 2nd Place.
ENTRY FEE: DEADLINE:
|U8/U9 Silver & 9-U10
||October 1, 2018
October 1, 2018
U13 U14 U15 U16 U17 U18 U19
October 1, 2018
*Applications and Checks must be sent in together. Register Now Space is Limited.
Make checks payable to:
P. O. BOX 10286
PENSACOLA, FLORIDA 32524
Premier, State Cup, ODP, Competitive and Regional teams will be accepted in the tournament. Selection will be based on evaluation of your records and results of top tournaments attended. A minimum of three (3) games plus finals are guaranteed.
Tournament Committee reserves the right to contact your State Association for your previous and present records and may combine divisions incase of odd numbers in a division. Any team that register after October 1, 2018 application deadline must pay an additional $25.00 please contact us before you register to make sure that space is still available for your team.
Accepted teams will be emailed via team's primary contact and if your team is not accepted, you will be notified as soon as possible and your fee will be returned immediately. REGISTER EARLY! Once a respective age bracket is filled teams will be turned away regardless of application deadline. If you are entering more than ONE TEAM, Coaches must come with Assistance Coaches. No refunds due to bad weather, after your team is accepted or withdrawal of application after application deadline. Full payment is required with your application and if your team is not accepted, your entry fee will be refunded in full. The following are not allowed at Austin - Tindall Regional Park at any time: Tobacco Products of any type, Alchoholic Beverages and Pets.
- All teams must have the following documents for check-in on Friday night October 5, 2018
- LOCATION - HILTON ORLANDO/ALTAMONTE SPRINGS
LOCATION FOR TEAM CHECK-IN ON FRIDAY NIGHT OCTOBER 5, 2018
350 S. Northlake Blvd Altamonte Springs, Florida 32701
- Please have your documents in alphabetical order for easy and quick team check-in on Friday night.
- Valid player and coaches passes with picture ID and must be laminated.
- Five copies of official team roster.
- Medical release form for each player
- Permission to travel form (out-of-state teams). US Club Soccer not required.
- Five copies of approved Guest player form from your National Association if applicable.
- International Teams contact Tournament Director for information regarding Medical release form. Remember to purchase Travel Insurance for your team from your travel agent when you buy flight ticket for your team.
- Passport required for all Foreign players at Check-in Friday night.
- Player picture Identification cards (Player Passes) for all Foreign players.
- Approval from your National Association to participate in this tournament.
- National Association approved Guest player Form if applicable
NORTHWEST COMPLEX 3710 JASON DWELLEY PARKWAY APOPKA, FLORIDA 32712